No Matter What Age You Are, You Have 2 Feet. Take Care Of Them
No matter what age you are, you have 2 feet. You walk, you run, you work, you stand, you play sport, you count your daily steps.
No matter what age you are you can suffer with foot pain. Over-exercising can be a contributing factor to this, as the fitness craze continues to successfully get people up and moving.
No matter what age you are you can suffer with foot pain, knee pain or lower back pain from standing at work all day, or running around all day from ward to ward (like our hard working nurses for instance).
No matter what age you are, if you work in retail, in catering or in construction (or in any job that includes standing on your feet all day), your feet are doing a lot of work on a daily basis.
Mind Your Feet With Foot Solutions
At Foot Solutions we see every age group because we have foot pain solutions for all ages! While we treat some customers who are as young as 9 or 10, and several who are over forty, we also have a healthy number of customers in the 20 to 40 age group.
The 20-40 year old demographic suffers with just as much foot pain as the next generation given their busy lifestyles. Our 20 to 40 year olds are extremely active and it is our job to keep them doing the things they love – whether it’s running, staying fit, playing their favourite sport or simply hitting the shops for a bit of retail therapy!
A huge number of 20 to 40 year olds have extremely busy work lives, to mention a few…
• Our Nurses – running from ward to ward all day. One 29 year old nurse told us that she takes over 25,000 steps per day at work! She said her feet would be ‘throbbing’ at the end of the day. That’s some serious pressure for two poor young feet!
• Our Care Workers – same as nurses, going from patient to patient all day.
• Our Café Owners and Workers – standing on their feet all day serving us those lovely coffees.
• Our Lawyers/solicitors – running from office to court all day and standing while there.
• Our Sales People – walking from clients’ locations all day.
• Our Retail Workers – standing all day serving customers.
If you are in that busy 20 to 40 age group and you are working on your feet all day, please don’t hesitate to come into Foot Solutions to have your Foot Assessment (It’s free!). You will get great benefits from this procedure, as we concentrate on explaining just why your feet are suffering and on educating you on the many ways that can help stop/alleviate foot pain.
We have lots of young, stylish and suitable work footwear in store, so don’t be afraid to come in to see us.
Young feet deserve care too you know, after all, you’re going to need them for lots of years to come.
Take the first step and Book an Appointment now.
Written by; Blanaid Farrell, owner Foot Solutions Stillorgan