As things start going back to normal, we want to reassure we are taking all of the appropriate steps to protect your safety.
Here are some of the changes you will notice in our stores as you return to shop with us.
• Customers who make an appointment are kindly requested to wear a face mask when attending, as per the Government guidelines.
• You will be asked to wear disposable socks throughout the entire process.
• If you have any signs or symptoms of Covid 19 before your appointment we kindly ask you to re arrange.
• A hand sanitising station will be in place at the entrance of each store.
• Customers are kindly asked to use the sanitiser on arrival and are provided with clear plastic gloves while in store.
• We ask that you wait to be seated by a staff member.
• All surfaces, seating and equipment are cleaned on a regular basis.
• Social distancing signage is in place throughout our stores.
• There will be limited numbers of customers allowed in store at any time to comply with social distancing guidelines.
• In store seating has been rearranged to ensure proper social distancing
Safety for all
• All staff have been provided with appropriate PPE, including gloves, face masks and perspex face shields or screening as required for their protection as well as yours.
• We kindly ask that to protect our staff and other customers that you practice safe cough and sneeze etiquette as per Government guidelines.