Foot Solutions Georges Street
Get relief from foot and joint pain today.
Dublin, D02 VR83 014755100
- Today 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Tomorrow 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Tuesday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Wednesday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
Walk-ins are always welcome.
The Foot Solutions Experience
- After scheduling an appointment or stopping by your local Foot Solutions, you’ll be paired with one of our foot experts highly trained in Pedorthics. Feel free to share any pains or concerns you’d like to address. We’re always here to listen!
- Your expert will provide a free 10 point analysis to evaluate a range of things including, but not limited to, your foot biomechanics, gait pattern, and any issues you may be experiencing. The analysis takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
- You’ll receive an expert recommendation to improve your foot health and alleviate any problems, and we’ll focus on a solution designed just for you. This could include custom orthotics and/or insoles, or a personalised footwear recommendation.
- After the evaluation and getting you checked out, we will stay in touch to ensure your foot wellness plan is succeeding.
How Foot Solutions Can Help You
We are experts in foot wellness. Our specialists provide a caring service that addresses the foundation of our customers’ health. We are champions of foot health & wellness, and our passion is using expertise to improve customers’ lives.Schedule A Free Analysis
Common Foot Problems Alleviated By OrthoticsView All
Do you suffer from intense heel or arch pain? It could be plantar fasciitis, an inflammati…
Metatarsalgia is the medical name for pain in the ball of the foot. This condition is ofte…
The foot’s arch naturally collapses, absorbing impact and molding to the terrain underfoot…
Morton’s Neuroma is a common foot problem associated with pain and swelling of nerve tis…
What are Custom Orthotics?
Our Custom Orthotic and Insole Options
- Every foot is unique. We use a combination of expertise and technology to find the perfect custom fit to alleviate your foot and joint pain. The insoles that come with your shoes just can’t get the job done!
- A precision tailored orthotic insert brings your body back into alignment and addresses the foundation of your health.
- Custom orthotics are designed just for you after a professional evaluation and detailed mapping of your feet. They support the very foundation of your health, optimizing and maintaining the complex machinery that exists inside your feet.
- Whether you’re an athlete looking to improve performance, or an on-the-go parent looking for arch support to alleviate foot and arch pain, our team has a variety of custom orthotic options to help keep life moving at your pace
Foot Solutions Georges Street
Been coming here for years to sort my insoles out with my foot issues due to knee surgery. Patricia is very knowledgeable and has the patience of a saint. The wool insoles and gel cushions for my support shoes are of high quality and fairly affordable.
Attention to detail, thorough knowledge of their speciality, vast selection of footwear, what's not to like! And the staff are very very friendly and helpful also. This is a must for anyone with any sort of foot problem.
Very kind and helpful people. We found what we needed.
5 star service throughout! Patricia is very experienced and knowledgeable. After years of visiting others to help with my feet pains, I am now in much better shape. Well done and thanks to Patricia and insole manufacturer!