Foot Solutions Plymouth
Get relief from foot and joint pain today.
Plymouth, PL1 1DU 01752222660
- Today 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Tomorrow 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Tuesday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Wednesday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Thursday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
Walk-ins are welcome, subject to availabilty.
The Foot Solutions Experience
- After scheduling an appointment or stopping by your local Foot Solutions, you’ll be paired with one of our foot experts highly trained in Pedorthics. Feel free to share any pains or concerns you’d like to address. We’re always here to listen!
- Your expert will provide a free 10 point analysis to evaluate a range of things including, but not limited to, your foot biomechanics, gait pattern, and any issues you may be experiencing. The analysis takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
- You’ll receive an expert recommendation to improve your foot health and alleviate any problems, and we’ll focus on a solution designed just for you. This could include custom arch supports and/or insoles, or a personalised footwear recommendation.
- After the evaluation and getting you checked out, we will stay in touch to ensure your foot wellness plan is succeeding.
How Foot Solutions Can Help You
We are experts in foot wellness. Our specialists provide a caring service that addresses the foundation of our customers’ health. We are champions of foot health & wellness, and our passion is using expertise to improve customers’ lives.Call For Appointment
Common Foot Problems Alleviated By OrthoticsView All
Do you suffer from intense heel or arch pain? It could be plantar fasciitis, an inflammati…
Metatarsalgia is the medical name for pain in the ball of the foot. This condition is ofte…
The foot’s arch naturally collapses, absorbing impact and molding to the terrain underfoot…
Morton’s Neuroma is a common foot problem associated with pain and swelling of nerve tis…
What are Custom Orthotics?
Our Custom Arch Support and Insole Options
- Every foot is unique. We use a combination of expertise and technology to find the perfect custom fit to alleviate your foot and joint pain. The insoles that come with your shoes just can’t get the job done!
- A precision tailored orthotic insert brings your body back into alignment and addresses the foundation of your health.
- Custom orthotics are designed just for you after a professional evaluation and detailed mapping of your feet. They support the very foundation of your health, optimizing and maintaining the complex machinery that exists inside your feet.
- Whether you’re an athlete looking to improve performance, or an on-the-go parent looking for arch support to alleviate foot and arch pain, our team has a variety of custom orthotic options to help keep life moving at your pace
Foot Solutions Plymouth
I was blown away by the professionalism of the staff, I had many questions as to why my feet hurt and was provided answers after a comprehensive Q&A and using machines within the shop. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a solution to their foot issues.
I've had a brilliant experience with this store, staff have always been friendly, professional and really helpful. I had a foot assessment a couple of months ago and Joanne, who carried it out, was wonderful. I never felt pressured to buy anything and the advice was so good. The insoles and boots I did get have made such an amazing difference to my life, I'm so happy with the store and the staff. Thank you all!
The staff are kind, knowledgeable and helpful – their expertise has helped my mobility and life.
I recently visited Foot Solutions Plymouth with some challenging foot pain. I was very impressed with the thorough and professional service I received. After an in depth assessment, I was recommended appropriate orthotics and suitable footwear. Every member of the team I encountered was personable, professional and clearly wanted to help. I left feeling informed and relieved that my pain had been addressed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Foot Solutions Plymouth.