Foot Solutions Plymouth
Get relief from foot and joint pain today.
Plymouth, PL1 1DU 01752222660
- Today 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Tomorrow 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Tuesday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Wednesday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Thursday 9:30AM – 5:00PM
Walk-ins are always welcome.
The Foot Solutions Experience
- After scheduling an appointment or stopping by your local Foot Solutions, you’ll be paired with one of our foot experts highly trained in Pedorthics. Feel free to share any pains or concerns you’d like to address. We’re always here to listen!
- Your expert will provide a free 10 point analysis to evaluate a range of things including, but not limited to, your foot biomechanics, gait pattern, and any issues you may be experiencing. The analysis takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
- You’ll receive an expert recommendation to improve your foot health and alleviate any problems, and we’ll focus on a solution designed just for you. This could include custom arch supports and/or insoles, or a personalised footwear recommendation.
- After the evaluation and getting you checked out, we will stay in touch to ensure your foot wellness plan is succeeding.
How Foot Solutions Can Help You
We are experts in foot wellness. Our specialists provide a caring service that addresses the foundation of our customers’ health. We are champions of foot health & wellness, and our passion is using expertise to improve customers’ lives.Call For Appointment
Common Foot Problems Alleviated By OrthoticsView All
Do you suffer from intense heel or arch pain? It could be plantar fasciitis, an inflammati…
Metatarsalgia is the medical name for pain in the ball of the foot. This condition is ofte…
The foot’s arch naturally collapses, absorbing impact and molding to the terrain underfoot…
Morton’s Neuroma is a common foot problem associated with pain and swelling of nerve tis…
What are Custom Orthotics?
Our Custom Arch Support and Insole Options
- Every foot is unique. We use a combination of expertise and technology to find the perfect custom fit to alleviate your foot and joint pain. The insoles that come with your shoes just can’t get the job done!
- A precision tailored orthotic insert brings your body back into alignment and addresses the foundation of your health.
- Custom orthotics are designed just for you after a professional evaluation and detailed mapping of your feet. They support the very foundation of your health, optimizing and maintaining the complex machinery that exists inside your feet.
- Whether you’re an athlete looking to improve performance, or an on-the-go parent looking for arch support to alleviate foot and arch pain, our team has a variety of custom orthotic options to help keep life moving at your pace
Foot Solutions Plymouth
The staff are kind, knowledgeable and helpful – their expertise has helped my mobility and life.
I recently visited Foot Solutions Plymouth with some challenging foot pain. I was very impressed with the thorough and professional service I received. After an in depth assessment, I was recommended appropriate orthotics and suitable footwear. Every member of the team I encountered was personable, professional and clearly wanted to help. I left feeling informed and relieved that my pain had been addressed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Foot Solutions Plymouth.
Brilliant service and experience all-round. Since struggling with plantar fasciitis for a while, nothing had helped until I visited Foot Solutions and was given a thorough assessment by the extremely knowledgable and friendly staff. I was subsequently fitted with orthotics that totally alleviate my symptoms and have permitted me to get back to an active pain free life. I cannot thank them enough for this. Wonderful experience from start to finish. I cannot recommend them enough.
Booked my wife in to the chiropodist foot clinic and the foot clinic decided to book us into foot solutions, a subtle difference that we didn't notice as the clinic and the shoe shop occupy the same building and it's easy to miss the change on the email… And surprisingly easy to not realise you're not getting help for your medical problem as you're being put through a series of questions, foot scans and examinations. It seems like you're being examined by medical professionals until you ask a question too in-depth and you're faced with the legally required response informing you that they are not medically trained and cannot assess or diagnose. Quite simply – Foot solutions sells shoes and insoles, specifically it sells insoles which are ordered from America using in house measurments and foot solutions will only guarantee to fit them to shoes you buy from their store. The insoles are a few hundred pounds. The shoes are a lot, a pair of trainers was £130. The reality is is that the entire appointment was a sales process leading towards selling the insoles. And the clinic upstairs had either decided from the initial email asking for an inteoductionary exam that an insole was the solution, or the foot solutions had just decided to take the appointment… But both businesses are owned by the same person so it makes no odds. Anyway we did the smart thing- recognise the bait and switch of the professional clinic upstairs where we d hoped to find a solution to my wife's terrible foot pain, with the insole seller downstairs. We sought professional help from actual medical professionals and found out that the issue is bad, and those insoles would have made the everything much much worse, and at best would have just wasted us £350 and 6 months of our time. To anyone who is seriously looking at coming here for insoles, by all means, for some people they are a really good solution and this place is the place to go for custom insoles… But do your research and go see a medical profession first. They'll tell you if you need insoles.